    SubjectRe: Fwd: That whole "Linux stealing our code" thing
    On Sat, Sep 01, 2007 at 10:54:57PM +0200, Adrian Bunk wrote:
    > On Sat, Sep 01, 2007 at 01:37:18PM -0400, Constantine A. Murenin wrote:
    > > >
    > > > What myth? The myth that Theo understands dual licensing?
    > >
    > > Reyk's code was never dual licensed, so it's not like it even matters
    > > to the original dispute.

    Oh, and if you look at the OpenBSD CVS you see versions 4 months old
    with dozens of contributions by Reyk and with:

    /* $OpenBSD: ath.c,v 1.63 2007/05/09 16:41:14 reyk Exp $ */
    /* $NetBSD: ath.c,v 1.37 2004/08/18 21:59:39 dyoung Exp $ */

    /*-
    * Copyright (c) 2002-2004 Sam Leffler, Errno Consulting
    * All rights reserved.
    *
    * are met:
    * notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer,
    * without modification.
    * 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce at minimum a disclaimer
    * similar to the "NO WARRANTY" disclaimer below ("Disclaimer") and any
    * redistribution must be conditioned upon including a substantially
    * similar Disclaimer requirement for further binary redistribution.
    * 3. Neither the names of the above-listed copyright holders nor the names
    * of any contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived
    * from this software without specific prior written permission.
    *
    * Alternatively, this software may be distributed under the terms of the
    * GNU General Public License ("GPL") version 2 as published by the Free
    * Software Foundation.
    *
    * NO WARRANTY
    * THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS
    * ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT
    * LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTIBILITY
    * AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL
    * THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY,
    * OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF
    * SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS
    * INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER
    * IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE)
    * ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF
    * THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
    */

    cu
    Adrian