    SubjectRe: SLUB doesn't work with kdump kernel on Cell
    On Wed, 8 Aug 2007, Arnd Bergmann wrote:

    > In the future, we also may have configurations where we need to run with
    > memoryless nodes on a production environment, so it should really just
    > work.

    Memoryless node support is work in progress currently in mm. You may
    encounter strange NUMA issues if you try to run a memoryless node right
    now.

    > What makes you assume that there is one page in the node? AFAICS, it
    > is a CPU-only node already without any pages.

    The boot output shows:

    Zone PFN ranges:
    DMA 0 -> 12288
    Normal 12288 -> 12288
    early_node_map[2] active PFN ranges
    0: 0 -> 2560
    1: 12287 -> 12288

    Remove the page and you should be fine.

      Last update: 2007-08-08 22:41    [W:0.032 / U:0.244 seconds]