    SubjectRe: Linux Kernel cfs scheduler and xorg kbd
    On 08/07/2007 08:05 AM, Arjan van de Ven wrote:

    [ stuck keys ]

    > the last time I saw something like this it was a BIOS that kept doing
    > USB->PS/2 emulation even when the kernel was running.. that caused great
    > havoc somehow...
    >
    > those who are seeing this... is it all on a USB keyboard? If so, is the
    > bios set to do PS/2 emulation (sometimes called USB legacy emulation) ??

    No, as far as reported into this thread, it's all been PS/2. We can leave
    this thread be though. It's nothing to do with CFS and is a non-debuggable
    problem sofar unfortunately. Although very present at the start of this
    thread, I haven't experienced my stuck delete key since. Teresa and Indan
    have the same problem (well, "non-problem" that is). If it's still lurking
    somewhere, we'll see it resurface at some point.

    Rene.

      Last update: 2007-08-07 15:21    [W:0.019 / U:60.068 seconds]