SubjectRe: [alsa-devel] PROBLEM: snd-au8830: dead after software suspend
At Mon, 06 Aug 2007 18:15:27 +0200,
Gert Robben wrote:

> Takashi Iwai wrote:
> > The below is an untested fix. Give it a try.
> With the patch, things seem to be much better (but I'm no expert).
>
> The things remaining seem to be:
> - sound can't be heard
> - MPlayer gives an error, instead of doing nothing.
>
> I've enabled debugging, and did the following, without and with the patch:
> boot, mplayer start+pause, suspend, resume, mplayer unpause+exit+start+exit,
> rmmod.
>
> Below is an edited diff of the dmesges (printk's begin with a "k"),
> without and with the patch, with my comments added. I hope this is
> enough info. If you need the full dmesges, let me know.

Hm, the routing inside the driver seems more (too) complicated than I
first took a glance. Sorry, I have no time for further digging right
now. Hopefully Manuel or any other guy will take over...

Takashi

  Last update: 2007-08-06 19:01    [W:0.040 / U:0.256 seconds]