Subjectsuspend-to-disk using a SAS drive
I am trying to suspend-to-disk using the Suspend2 modules. I am using an SSD drive connected through a SAS bus interface. The SSD acts as a boot disk.
All read and write transactions to the drive works well during normal operation.
when I hibernate (suspend-to-disk).

I get the following errors:
------------------
mptbase: ioc0: ERROR – Invalid IOC facts reply, msgLength=0 offset=6
pnp: Failed to activate device 00:09.
pnp: Failed to activate device 00:0a.
------------

Immediately after these messages, Linux hangs as soon as it starts writing the image to the drive. showing the following output.
------------------
Writing Kernel and process data ...
20%...
------------------

When using KDB to trace the problem after the kernel hung.

<ps> shows a running process: Ks2io

when doing Back Trace for Ks2io wheen the kernel hangs, I get the following trace
--------------------
_spin_unlock_irq+0xb
thread_return+0x64
_raw_spin_lock+ox90