    SubjectRe: [Tech-board-discuss] Re: [Ksummit-2007-discuss] Re: Linux Foundation Technical Advisory Board Elections
    Date
    On Friday 24 August 2007 03:45, Theodore Tso wrote:
    > > As I said; what's wrong with just using SPI membership? It's not
    > > like it is remotely hard for kernel hackers to gain membership in
    > > SPI. And somebody else takes care of the bureaucracy for you.
    >
    > Given the huge overlap between SPI membership and Debian membership,
    > and then taking a look at the craziness that takes place on various
    > Debian mailing lists, such as but not limited to debian-legal, I'm
    > quite convinced that this would be a baaaaaad idea.

    Hi Ted,

    Ever watched a legislative assembly at work? A bad idea perhaps, but
    the best that has been discovered so far.

    Regards,

    Daniel

      Last update: 2007-08-29 01:03    [W:0.018 / U:1.616 seconds]