    SubjectRe: Git tree for old kernels
    On Mon, 20 Aug 2007, Josef Sipek wrote:

    > On Sun, Aug 19, 2007 at 03:24:56PM -0400, Nicolas Pitre wrote:
    > > On Sun, 22 Jul 2007, Jon Smirl wrote:
    > >
    > > > Continuing on with kernel archeology for embedded systems, any
    > > > interest in making a git tree with all of the kernel versions from the
    > > > beginning up to the start of the current git tree?
    > >
    > > I just put the archive I've gathered so far in a Git tree on
    > >
    > > git://
    > >
    > > It is also available through gitweb from:
    > >

    > I don't mean to nit-pick but, would it be possible to have the timestamps
    > for the commits closer to the release dates?

    Well, the author timestamp already is, based on the date of the
    announcement message used for the commit log, including the timezone.
    If you find errors in those please tell me.

    The commit timestamp, however, is the time when _I_ created the
    repository, hence it should not be that interesting.

    > I must say, impressive work.

      Last update: 2007-08-20 19:57    [W:0.019 / U:15.912 seconds]