SubjectRe: Thinking outside the box on file systems
Marc Perkel wrote:
> No Al, there isn't any shortage of arrogance here.
>
> Let me try to repeat what I'm talking about as simply
> as I can.
>
> First - I'm describing a kind of functionality and
> suggesting Linux should have it. I know a lot of it
> can be done because much of what I'm suggesting is
> already working in Windows and Netware.

Let's not get confused here... ._I_ am suggesting a feature that windows
and netware have done already, that being inheritable acls. YOU
suggested that permissions be configurable based on pattern matching on
the name of the file.

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans