    SubjectRe: Thinking outside the box on file systems
    Marc Perkel wrote:
    > No Al, there isn't any shortage of arrogance here.
    > Let me try to repeat what I'm talking about as simply
    > as I can.
    > First - I'm describing a kind of functionality and
    > suggesting Linux should have it. I know a lot of it
    > can be done because much of what I'm suggesting is
    > already working in Windows and Netware.

    Let's not get confused here... ._I_ am suggesting a feature that windows
    and netware have done already, that being inheritable acls. YOU
    suggested that permissions be configurable based on pattern matching on
    the name of the file.

      Last update: 2007-08-20 16:31    [W:0.033 / U:49.692 seconds]