    SubjectRe: The vi editor causes brain damage
    Michael Tharp wrote:
    > Marc Perkel wrote:
    >
    >> The important point that you are missing here is that
    >> the Linux world is willing to live with an rm command
    >> that is broken and the Windows and DOS world isn't.
    >> This isn't about the rm command it's about programming
    >> standards. It's about that the Linux community isn't
    >> committed to getting it right.

    I wonder, do these sorts of people email random celebrities and tell
    them they suck? If not, why do they think emailing a developer mailing
    list about how much they hate their product, work ethics, and general
    way of life is more socially acceptable?

      Last update: 2007-08-20 04:15    [W:0.020 / U:0.016 seconds]