    SubjectRe: Linux Kernel cfs scheduler and xorg kbd
    Indan Zupancic wrote:
    >> I'm having trouble reproducing this at will -- it sounded as though Teresa
    >> had less trouble at least originally. Teresa?

    I am at work actually, so i cant test anything. End of this week i got
    to vacation, so i possibly can return testing in 1 month again.

    > Same here, so testing is a pain. I was more thinking about running a patched
    > version for a day or longer and see if it happened or not. For me it happened
    > irregularly, but definitely a few times a day.

    Problem is, that i can't reproduce it after last reboot.
    Can this be different on each reboot ? Any idea ?

    About another kernel: i only had -ck kernels since last year or more, i
    can remember i had same behavier atleast 6 month ago, or maybe more. But
    it wasn't that hard and it dissapiered self after some time.

    Now on first run of i got it again. And realy bad. It
    was even very hard to write report mail. I did reboot, day after that it
    was back, but not that hard. And now rebooted yesterday and cant
    reproduce it at all.

    > (It might help if people report what they're using. So, for what it's worth, I'm
    > using a PS/2 keyboard with xorg 1.2.0 with the "keyboard" driver.)

    PS/2 keybord with latest xorg from gentoo ~amd64 here.

    I use plaine settings for xorg, like Ingo told me to try.

      Last update: 2007-08-01 15:36    [W:0.021 / U:3.640 seconds]