SubjectRe: Linux Kernel cfs scheduler and xorg kbd
Indan Zupancic wrote:
>> I'm having trouble reproducing this at will -- it sounded as though Teresa
>> had less trouble at least originally. Teresa?

I am at work actually, so i cant test anything. End of this week i got
to vacation, so i possibly can return testing in 1 month again.

> Same here, so testing is a pain. I was more thinking about running a patched
> version for a day or longer and see if it happened or not. For me it happened
> irregularly, but definitely a few times a day.

Problem is, that i can't reproduce it after last reboot.
Can this be different on each reboot ? Any idea ?

About another kernel: i only had -ck kernels since last year or more, i
can remember i had same behavier atleast 6 month ago, or maybe more. But
it wasn't that hard and it dissapiered self after some time.

Now on first run of 2.6.22.1-cfs-v19.1 i got it again. And realy bad. It
was even very hard to write report mail. I did reboot, day after that it
was back, but not that hard. And now rebooted yesterday and cant
reproduce it at all.

> (It might help if people report what they're using. So, for what it's worth, I'm
> using a PS/2 keyboard with xorg 1.2.0 with the "keyboard" driver.)

PS/2 keybord with latest xorg from gentoo ~amd64 here.

I use plaine settings for xorg, like Ingo told me to try.

--
Teresa