SubjectRe: preemption counter havoc on kgdb-taken faults
Jan Kiszka wrote:
> At this chance... Reminds me that this old issue still seems to be
> unsolved in current kgdb:
> I'm only looking at that spot in kgdb right now and /may/ oversee new
> border conditions elsewhere. But my feeling is there are none.
> Jan (looking forward to see kgdb merged)

Hi Jan,

This issue was fixed in a generic way in the patch set that is in the
-mm tree. Had you tried your test case in the current -mm tree?

The problem you mentioned was fixed by saving and restoring the preempt
count as a part of the fault handling from the kgdb core and not in the
arch specific portion.

  Last update: 2007-07-06 20:27    [W:0.106 / U:0.928 seconds]