    SubjectRe: [ANNOUNCE] util-linux-ng 2.13-rc1
        Hi Karel :)

    * Karel Zak <kzak@redhat.com> dixit:
    > The package build system is now based on autotools. The build system
    > supports separate CFLAGS and LDFLAGS for suid programs (SUID_CFLAGS,
    > SUID_LDFLAGS). For more details see the README file

    If you want to have configurable installation directories and
    configurable settings for building but with the pain of autotools, you
    can give "mobs" a try if you want. You will find in my homepage (see my
    signature below). If you find it so much big and/or you think you will
    be changing a pain for another pain, I can help porting.

    Anyway, if you don't like mobs or you just don't want to try it,
    that's fine, but please don't use autotools, it doesn't make much sense
    for a linux only project, since you will be using only the "directory
    choosing" part of autotools. Maybe a hand made script will help (and I
    can help with that, too) if you just want to have selectable directories
    and CFLAGS support...

    And thanks for util-linux-ng, I was waiting for them :))

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado