    SubjectRe: [ck] Re: -mm merge plans for 2.6.23
    On Wed, 2007-07-25 at 16:19 +1000, Matthew Hawkins wrote:
    > On 7/25/07, Nick Piggin <> wrote:
    > > Not to say that neither fix some problems, but for such conceptually
    > > big changes, it should take a little more effort than a constructed test
    > > case and no consideration of the alternatives to get it merged.
    > Swap Prefetch has existed since September 5, 2005. Please Nick,
    > enlighten us all with your "alternatives" which have been offered (in
    > practical, not theoretical form) in the past 23 months, along with
    > their non-constructed benchmarks proving their case and the hordes of
    > happy users and kernel developers who have tested them out the wazoo
    > and given their backing. Or just take a nice steaming jug of STFU.

    Heh. Here we have a VM developer expressing his interest in the problem
    space, and you offer him a steaming jug of STFU because he doesn't say
    what you want to hear. I wonder how many killfiles you just entered.

      Last update: 2007-07-25 08:51    [W:0.021 / U:18.336 seconds]