Subject[RFH] Partion table recovery
As always, a good friend of mine managed to scratch my partion table by
cat'ing /dev/full into /dev/sda. I was able to push him out of the way, but
at least the first 100MB are gone. I can probably live without the first
partion, but there are many partitions after that, which I hope should
easily be recoverable.

I tried parted, but it's not working out for me. Does anybody know of a
simple partition recovery tool, that would just scan the disk for lost