    SubjectRe: [linux-lvm] 2.6.22-rc5 XFS fails after hibernate/resume
    Date
    On Monday, 2 July 2007 18:36, David Greaves wrote:
    > Rafael J. Wysocki wrote:
    > >> (Assuming you mean the mainline version)
    > >>
    > >> Sounds like a good think to try next...
    > >> Couldn't see anything on this in ../Documentation/power/*
    > >> How do I enable it?
    > >
    > > Add 'compute checksum = y' to the s2disk's configuration file.
    >
    > Ah, right - that's uswsusp isn't it? Which isn't what I'm having problems with
    > AFAIK?
    >
    > My suspend procedure is:
    >
    > xfs_freeze -f /scratch
    > sync
    > echo platform > /sys/power/disk
    > echo disk > /sys/power/state
    > xfs_freeze -u /scratch
    >
    > Which should work (actually it should work without the sync/xfs_freeze too).
    >
    > So to debug the problem I'd like to minimally extend this process rather than
    > replace it with another approach.

    Well, this is not entirely "another approach". Only the saving of the image is
    done differently, the rest is the same.

    > I take it there isn't an 'echo y > /sys/power/do_image_checksum'?

    No, there is not anything like that.

    Greetings,
    Rafael

    --
    "Premature optimization is the root of all evil." - Donald Knuth