    Subject[RFC] what should 'uptime' be on suspend?
    I just found a machine which will resume after suspend to memory, using
    the mainline kernel (no suspend2 patch).

    On resume I was looking at the uptime output, and it was about six
    minutes, FAR longer than the time since resume. So the topic for
    discussion is, should the uptime be
    - time sine the original boot
    - total uptime since first boot, not counting the time suspended
    - time since resume
    - some other time around six minutes

    Any of the first three could be useful and "right" for some casesm thus
    discussion invited.

    Bill Davidsen <>

      Last update: 2007-07-20 04:45    [W:0.058 / U:12.780 seconds]