SubjectRe: [GIT-PULL] pull from UBI git

On Wed, 18 Jul 2007, Artem Bityutskiy wrote:
> please pull from upstream branch of
> git:// to receive the following
> updates:

Please don't hide the branch name in the free-flowing text, and instead
write your "please pull" messages like this:

Please pull the upstream branch from

git:// upstream

to receive the following updates:

so that I don't miss the right branch-name even by mistake.

I try to be careful, and I think I missed the branch-name just once (and
noticed it when the diffstat didn't match), but this is something I want
to teach every git user to know very intimately: make it impossible to
make mistakes, by always keeping the whole git information together, and
never mixed up with any free-flowing explanation.

Pulled. Thanks,