    SubjectRe: e100 PCI bridge problem
    William Montgomery <william@opinicus.com> writes:

    > I am using a PCI analyzer and it shows the bus in an idle state after
    > the lockup. The PCI transactions just prior to the lockup show a
    > couple of interrupts from the card which appear to be handled
    > correctly. Anything I should be looking for in particular?

    I'd try to check with other machine using "secondary" bus slot.
    BTW: Are you able to analyze the "primary" bus transactions while
    using the card in "secondary" bus? Perhaps there is something
    wrong in front of the motherboard bridge?

    A broken motherboard may be hard to diagnose, unfortunately.

    Can you post something like "lspci -vv" taken on both machines?
    --
    Krzysztof Halasa