SubjectRe: libata & no PCI: dma_[un]map_single undefined
On Tue, Jun 05, 2007 at 10:35:23AM -0400, Jeff Garzik wrote:

> BTW, please fix your mailer. It emits Mail-Followup-To headers that
> hijack everyone on the thread into the To field, breaking the normal
> LKML To/CC standard replying mechanism that has been working for a
> decade.

Sorry, I will not. My local policy (which I have the utmost right to
have) is that I do not wish to be CC'd on responses to replies to my
posts. Additional useless CC's are a waste of my limited bandwidth
and resources.

It's a question of local policy required by local resource limitations.

So I give you a choice: you can either have the benefit of me reply and
put up with the follow up header, or I will arrange to never reply to
your messages ever again (which may involve me never reading one again).
Which would you prefer?

rmk - who has regular fights with the OOM killer taking out name and
mail servers.

--
Russell King
maintainer of: