    SubjectRe: Please release a stable kernel Linux 3.0
    On 06/24/2007 04:54 PM, Rafael J. Wysocki wrote:
    > On Friday, 22 June 2007 19:11, Chuck Ebbert wrote:
    >>> Can you please provide me with any links to suspend-related bug reports from
    >>> you?
    >> I get so many suspend/resume bug reports that I've given up trying
    >> to get them fixed. And there are so many bugs that are even worse,
    >> like crashes during normal use, data corruption, etc. that suspend
    >> bugs don't get much attention. But here are the ones for Fedora 6;
    >> the list would be much longer if I included Fedora 5 and 7:
    > Can you please tell me what's the relationship between Fedora kernel vesions
    > and the kernels?

    Fedora kernels are as close to upstream as we can get them, but we do add Xen,
    Roland's utrace and exec-shield. The list of applied patches may be a bit long
    but most of them are bug fixes that we couldn't get into -stable for one reason
    or another (some not upstream yet, some judged too big for -stable.)

      Last update: 2007-06-25 18:43    [W:0.021 / U:7.052 seconds]