SubjectThe transfer has been effected please contact Rev. Duke Harrison.
The transfer has been effected please  contact Rev. Duke Harrison.

Atten:My Dear,

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred
under the cooperation of a new partner from Japan. Presently I'm in Japan going
through more medical treatment while my new partner is investment the total
amount the way I instructed him. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts
and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us
some how.

Now contact the Man of God who assisted me and stand by his word, his name is
Rev. Duke Harrison Email: rev_dukeharrison@yahoo.fr ask him to send you the
total sum of US$800.000.00 which I kept for your compensation for all the past
efforts and attempt to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your collective
efforts at that time so feel free and get in touch with the man of God Rev. Duke
Harrison. For the delivery of the draft to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy
after all the suffer ness at that time. at the moment, I am still going through
medical treatment here in Japan while the investment projects is still going on
with my new partner without confrontations, finally, remember that I had
forwarded instruction to the Man of God on your behalf to receive the Draft, so
feel free to get in touch with Rev. Duke Harrison he will send the amount to you
without more delay.

Even my current partner is not happy that i have to allocate such amount to you
bearing in mind your nonchalant attitude to the transaction at its crucial
stage.

Thanks.

Your regards.
Mrs. Teressa Stevens.

  Last update: 2007-06-22 19:31    [W:1.012 / U:0.752 seconds]