    SubjectRe: [AppArmor 39/45] AppArmor: Profile loading and manipulation, pathname matching
    Lars Marowsky-Bree wrote:
    > On 2007-06-21T16:59:54, Stephen Smalley <sds@tycho.nsa.gov> wrote:
    > <snip>
    >

    >> Um, no. It might not be able to directly open files via that path, but
    >> showing that it can never read or write your mail is a rather different
    >> matter.
    >>

    > Yes. Your use case is different than mine.

    So.. your use case is what? If an AA user asked you to protect his mail
    from his browser I'm sure you'd truthfully answer "no, we can't do that
    but we can protect the path to your mail from your browser".. I think
    not. One need only look at the wonderful marketing literature for AA to
    see what you are telling people it can do, and your above statement
    isn't consistent with that, sorry.

      Last update: 2007-06-22 02:21    [W:0.019 / U:29.620 seconds]