SubjectRe: Adding subroot information to /proc/mounts, or obtaining that through other means
Ram Pai wrote:
> Peter, I am not working on it currently. But i am interested in getting
> it done. I have the seed set of patches which had Al Viro's ideas
> incorporated. Infact those patches were sent on lkml 2 months back.
> Shall we start with those patches?

Are these the "unprivileged mount syscall" patches?

Otherwise I don't see any patches in my personal LKML cache (apparently
my subscription to fsdevel was dropped at some point, so I don't have a
stash of it.)