    SubjectRe: Adding subroot information to /proc/mounts, or obtaining that through other means
    Ram Pai wrote:
    > Peter, I am not working on it currently. But i am interested in getting
    > it done. I have the seed set of patches which had Al Viro's ideas
    > incorporated. Infact those patches were sent on lkml 2 months back.
    > Shall we start with those patches?

    Are these the "unprivileged mount syscall" patches?

    Otherwise I don't see any patches in my personal LKML cache (apparently
    my subscription to fsdevel was dropped at some point, so I don't have a
    stash of it.)

      Last update: 2007-06-21 18:35    [W:0.030 / U:45.884 seconds]