    On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 00:11:24 -0400
    "Dave Neuer" <> wrote:

    > On 6/19/07, <> wrote:
    > >
    > > it was the ability of the linux kernel to adapt to vastly different
    > > hardware (including embeded hardware) that made Linux what it is today.
    > Which is why NetBSD is currently poised to take over the world...

    To be honest I wish some of the people continually stealing our work
    would just go off and use BSD instead since the BSD people welcome that
    kind of binary only one way usage.

    The license is/was a problem however because of the advertising clause
    parts. It was one reason BSD was not used on a large companies choice of
    routers - the 'credit required' bit at the time gave the lawyers

      Last update: 2007-06-20 14:09    [W:0.021 / U:0.468 seconds]