    SubjectRe: This is [Re:] How to improve the quality of the kernel[?].

    On Tue, Jun 19, 2007 at 08:01:19AM -0700, Linus Torvalds wrote:
    > On Tue, 19 Jun 2007, Adrian Bunk wrote:
    > >
    > > The goal is to get all patches for a maintained subsystem submitted to
    > > Linus by the maintainer.

    Nice quote. I'm trying to make proposition/convince Adrian, who is in
    opposition, but whole thread gets just like obeying his extreme POV...

    > But quite frankly, anybody who aims for "perfect" without taking reality
    > into account is just not realistic. And if that's part of the goal of some
    > "new process", then I'm not even interested in listening to people discuss
    > it.

    I'm proposing kind of smart tracking, summarized before. I'm not an
    idealist, doing manual work. Making tools -- is what i've picked up from
    one of your mails. Thus hope of having more opinions on that.

    > If this plan cannot take reality into account, please stop Cc'ing me. I'm
    > simply not interested.

    This one is last at least from me. Sorry for taking you time.

      Last update: 2007-06-19 18:43    [W:0.022 / U:4.996 seconds]