    Daniel Hazelton wrote
    > If "DRM" was against the license then an extra section clearly
    > explaining that could have been added. (in the DRM case I actually
    > understand the reasoning and agree with it.)

    Changing licenses is not like changing software code, re-licensing is
    a major hassle so "release early, release often" is not a viable

    That means GPL v3 is not a nice localised incremental patch but a huge
    patchset on all the issues that have accumulated since GPLv2 was
    written (and one can discuss the correctness of parts of this

    Nicolas Mailhot

      Last update: 2007-06-15 18:17    [W:0.023 / U:10.476 seconds]