On Wednesday 13 June 2007 19:35:41 Jörn Engel wrote:
> On Wed, 13 June 2007 14:33:07 -0700, Linus Torvalds wrote:
> > The beauty of the GPLv2 is exactly that it's a "tit-for-tat" license, and
> > you can use it without having to drink the kool-aid.
>
> One could even add that "tit-for-tat" appears to be the best strategy
> in game theory for continuous runs of the prisoners dilemma. At times I
> wonder why game theory isn't taught in schools yet - it might shorten
> discussions like these.
>
> Jörn

With the sheer amount of sheeple[1] in the world (and on this list), I doubt
anything could make these discussions any shorter.

(While I hate thinking that sheeple are on this list, it is an unavoidable
fact. (I had hoped I wouldn't find any sheeple here, as my favorite theory is
that they are all "Fundamentalist Christians" like the "Creationist" fools))

DRH
1: Sheeple (n): People that act like sheep - ie: they cannot think or form
opinions for themselves and always look to someone else for their thoughts
and parrot the opinions of some "trusted" figure.

--
Dialup is like pissing through a pipette. Slow and excruciatingly painful.