    On Wednesday 13 June 2007 19:35:41 Jörn Engel wrote:
    > On Wed, 13 June 2007 14:33:07 -0700, Linus Torvalds wrote:
    > > The beauty of the GPLv2 is exactly that it's a "tit-for-tat" license, and
    > > you can use it without having to drink the kool-aid.
    > One could even add that "tit-for-tat" appears to be the best strategy
    > in game theory for continuous runs of the prisoners dilemma. At times I
    > wonder why game theory isn't taught in schools yet - it might shorten
    > discussions like these.
    > Jörn

    With the sheer amount of sheeple[1] in the world (and on this list), I doubt
    anything could make these discussions any shorter.

    (While I hate thinking that sheeple are on this list, it is an unavoidable
    fact. (I had hoped I wouldn't find any sheeple here, as my favorite theory is
    that they are all "Fundamentalist Christians" like the "Creationist" fools))

    1: Sheeple (n): People that act like sheep - ie: they cannot think or form
    opinions for themselves and always look to someone else for their thoughts
    and parrot the opinions of some "trusted" figure.

    Dialup is like pissing through a pipette. Slow and excruciatingly painful.

      Last update: 2007-06-14 01:53    [W:0.035 / U:0.408 seconds]