    > find offensive, so I don't choose to use it. It's offensive because Tivo
    > never did anything wrong, and the FSF even acknowledged that. The fact

    Not all of us agree with this for the benefit of future legal

    > The GPLv2 is a *legal*license*. And no, the FSF doesn't get to define what
    > the words mean to suit their agenda.

    Agreed - everyone contributed to the kernel based upon the GPLv2. Lots of
    different reasons, lots of different viewpoints about GPL2 v GPL3, DRM ,
    Treacherous Computing, etc. The commonality is not political, not a
    grand plan, not a grand unified social agenda but a bunch of people for
    whom the GPLv2 was an acceptable license for furthering their intentions
    whether that is education for all, a shared commons or just making a
    quick buck

      Last update: 2007-06-13 23:55    [W:0.041 / U:2.584 seconds]