    SubjectRe: [patch 04/33] m68k: Atari keyboard and mouse support.

    > > > Memory leak
    > >
    > > How so? If the core has been initialized already this will just return ...
    > >

    > You just allocated atakbd_dev. If atari_keyb_init() fails you leak it.

    I see. Won't probably happen, but there's no reason to take a risk.

    > > > It looks like this driver is not using standard input event codes. If
    > > > Roman does not want to adjust keymaps on Amiga and Atari that should
    > > > be handled in legacy keyboard driver (drivers/char/keyboard.c). As it
    > > > is programs using /dev/input/eventX have no chance of working.
    > >
    > > The translation map should not have been overwritten like above, is that
    > > what you mean?
    > > My original patch didn't have that bit; scancodes were translated to
    > > input keycodes using atakbd_keycode[scancode] instead. I'll have that
    > > reverted...
    > >

    > Does KEY_1 actually maps to scancode 2 on atari?

    It sure does. For most of the keys, the identity mapping is in fact OK.
    There's a lot of keys where this breaks, though. Plus the notorious
    scancode 0 :-)

    Michael

      Last update: 2007-05-04 12:29    [W:0.020 / U:186.240 seconds]