    SubjectRe: [linux-dvb] DST/BT878 module customization (.. was: Critical points about ...)
    Markus Rechberger wrote:

    > Manu,
    > to me it looks like your attitude is not acceptable here, I sent
    > several mails already which you just use to ignore.

    You very well know the reason why i am ignoring your mails. You just
    tend to flame people for nothing. I tend to ignore the flamers.

    > If you don't change that attitude immediatelly I'd really wish to get
    > you banned of this community until you're open for discussions.
    > there's a bugreport and you fully ignore it, and you blame it on the
    > "politicians" here, telling me that there are mails out there
    > somewhere shows that you're not interested in getting forward.

    That bug report very well proves my point.

    > I'm waiting for your response here.
    > Markus
    >> > Waiting for your link meanwhile to download that hopeful project...

      Last update: 2007-05-03 18:21    [W:0.020 / U:8.772 seconds]