    SubjectRe: Regression: USB is nfg after suspend/resume(RAM) cycle on Intel chipset

    On Tue, 29 May 2007, Nish Aravamudan wrote:
    > git bisect start drivers/usb ? Should only bisect over commits
    > affecting any paths you give it.

    Yes, but see the caveat in my other email. You need to have git-1.5.1 or
    newer to have this work (it will *mostly* work in older versions, but
    older versions have a terminating problem, so while it actually does the
    bisection correctly, it will screw up at the very end unless all commits
    in the final range are "dense" in that they all trigger in those

    > The man-page is pretty good. There used to be
    > but it's 404 now...

    That file got folded into the user manual, so it doesn't exist as a
    stand-alone thing any more.

      Last update: 2007-05-29 19:49    [W:0.019 / U:192.976 seconds]