    SubjectRe: RSS controller v2 Test results (lmbench )
    Paul Menage wrote:
    >> getting Paul's
    >> > I think we can merge Paul's patches with *interfaces* and then
    >> switch to
    >> > developing/reviewing/commiting resource subsytems.
    >> > RSS control had good feedback so far from a number of people
    >> > and is a first candidate imho.
    >> >
    >> Yes, I completely agree!
    > I'm just finishing up the latest version of my container patches -
    > hopefully sending them out tomorrow.
    > Paul

    Thats good news! As I understand Kirill wanted to get your patches
    in -mm and then get the RSS controller as the first candidate in
    that uses the containers interfaces and I completely agree with
    that approach.

    Warm Regards,
    Balbir Singh
    Linux Technology Center

      Last update: 2007-05-24 10:05    [W:0.020 / U:19.936 seconds]