    Subjectthat page count overflow thing

    I think we may be able to fix that one without making the
    counter larger, it's silly overhead for such an extreme
    case IMHO.

    Perhaps it might be possible to just make the counter stick at it's
    maximum, and when it's there we have an rbtree of external "large"
    counters, keyed by page struct address.

    So basically externalize counters that go over the maximally
    representable value. In this way only the idiotic cases pay
    the price.

      Last update: 2007-05-20 00:29    [W:0.026 / U:11.796 seconds]