Subjectthat page count overflow thing
From

I think we may be able to fix that one without making the
counter larger, it's silly overhead for such an extreme
case IMHO.

Perhaps it might be possible to just make the counter stick at it's
maximum, and when it's there we have an rbtree of external "large"
counters, keyed by page struct address.

So basically externalize counters that go over the maximally
representable value. In this way only the idiotic cases pay
the price.

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans