    SubjectSched - graphic smoothness under load - cfs-v13 sd-0.48
    I generated a table of results from the latest glitch1 script, using an
    HTML postprocessor I not *quite* ready to foist on the word. In any case
    it has some numbers for frames per second, fairness of the processor
    time allocated to the compute bound processes which generate a lot of
    other screen activity for X, and my subjective comments on how smooth it
    looked and felt.

    The chart is at http://www.tmr.com/~davidsen/sched_smooth_01.html for
    your viewing pleasure. The only "tuned" result was with sd, since what I
    observed was so bad using the default settings. If any scheduler
    developers would like me to try other tunings or new versions let me know.

    --
    Bill Davidsen <davidsen@tmr.com>