SubjectScheduled removal of SA_xxx interrupt flags
Hi Andrew,

i've been going over the interrupt-handling code and noticed that the SA_xxx
interrupt flags are scheduled for removal sometime in 9/2007 with a prior
grace period of 6 months for people to fix external stuff. In order to do so,
a __deprecated inline function wraps those flags.
What puzzles me is that the __deprecated-patches are only in -mm and not in
mainline. Is the -mm-testing audience wide enough to cause userspace to fix
their apps prior to the SA_xxx removal or am I missing something? I.e,
shouldn't tglx's patches hit mainline first?