    SubjectScheduled removal of SA_xxx interrupt flags
    Hi Andrew,

    i've been going over the interrupt-handling code and noticed that the SA_xxx
    interrupt flags are scheduled for removal sometime in 9/2007 with a prior
    grace period of 6 months for people to fix external stuff. In order to do so,
    a __deprecated inline function wraps those flags.
    What puzzles me is that the __deprecated-patches are only in -mm and not in
    mainline. Is the -mm-testing audience wide enough to cause userspace to fix
    their apps prior to the SA_xxx removal or am I missing something? I.e,
    shouldn't tglx's patches hit mainline first?

    --
    Regards/Gruß,
    Boris.