SubjectRe: [linux-dvb] DST/BT878 module customization (.. was: Critical points about ...)
On 30/04/07 22:17, Markus Rechberger wrote:
> Trent Piepho wrote another patch for it, it just completes Uwe's patch
> in the end.
> From my side I do not see any problem with that patch, if someone else
> has a problem with it please state out the reason.

I have no problem with the patch since it has nothing to do with my DVB
card but you're only encouraging Uwe to be abusive since it seems to
help get him what he wants:

On 01/05/07 00:40, Uwe Bugla wrote:
> Go to hell, Manuel Abraham, and do not return at all to absolutely no thinkable condition at all, and never come back to this place once more again
> Just goto hell, you goddamn deeply asocial miserable sonofabitch!!
>
> Uwe

> On 4/30/07, Markus Rechberger <mrechberger@gmail.com> wrote:
>> it's enough, I told him that I'll look at it and try to get some other
>> people involved if it really breaks something it should get stated
>> out; and I'll refuse any further help if he starts to write any more
>> abusive mail.

It's not working. Patches should still be applied on the basis of what
they do and how, not why they were made, of course.

--
Simon Arlott