    SubjectRe: [linux-dvb] Re: DST/BT878 module customization (.. was: Critical points about ...)
    On 01/05/07 20:34, Uwe Bugla wrote:
    > -------- Original-Nachricht --------
    > Datum: Tue, 01 May 2007 19:50:38 +0100
    > Von: Simon Arlott <simon@fire.lp0.eu>
    >> On 01/05/07 19:30, Uwe Bugla wrote:
    >>> <fewer rude comments than usual>
    >> If you would avoid making inflammatory comments, the people who are trying
    >> help you will be more inclined to fix the problems that these patches DO
    >> cause
    >> so they can be added.
    >>
    >> A while ago, you went on and on about your broken floppy drive and how
    >> people
    >> shouldn't do things that break other systems - even if they have no idea
    >> that
    >> was happening - yet here you are now demanding people do the same thing.
    >
    > WRONG!
    > I offered a patch for the broken floppy, but Linus was faster and ripped the whole section out, so do not even try to misunderstand or quote me out of context!

    You complained that changes which break your system[1] shouldn't be added
    and now rudely demand your desired changes which have been shown to break
    others' should be added immediately. I don't believe I misunderstood you
    or got the wrong context - it has nothing to do with the related patch.

    [1] http://lkml.org/lkml/2007/2/25/127

    > So I say it again:
    > The theses Mr. Chehab invents NOT TO DO SOMETHING do never carry fully transparent information with them. It's just air bubbles that he is producing, nothing else!
    > It's always and ever the other part that is exposed to offer transparent info, but never Chehab himself!
    > And it's exactly the same thing with Abraham or Krufky!
    >
    > And does that behaviour conform with democratic terms? NO WAY!
    > So there are three mismatches around: Their names are: Abraham, Krufky, and Chehab!

    You're worse than that reiser4 fanatic, at least he wasn't rude when he
    repeated himself over and over and over. I was going to offer to help
    you bisect between -git1 and -git2 (it'd be trivial to run the bisect
    here and provide patches to test) but I won't bother if you're going to
    hijack every email with your abuse.

    --
    Simon Arlott