    SubjectRe: to something appropriate (was Re: 2.6.22 -mm merge plans)
    > Tejun helpfully posted a bunch of clashing patches for all the ACPI
    > stuff :) You might be better off dropping and getting a resend after
    > the dust settles.

    Agree about the ACPI stuff.

    > That LED trigger patch seems technically correct, but also filling a
    > need that few have. IMO it craps up the hot path for little gain.

    It only touches the affected devices and if its still an issue then it
    should be via an arch define as well. Can you fire something off to the
    submitter Jeff so we've got a direction ?

      Last update: 2007-05-01 11:49    [W:0.019 / U:1.996 seconds]