SubjectRe: [GIT PULL -mm] Unionfs branch management code
On Mon,  9 Apr 2007 10:53:51 -0400 "Josef 'Jeff' Sipek" <jsipek@cs.sunysb.edu> wrote:

> The following patches introduce new branch-management code into Unionfs as
> well as fix a number of stability issues and resource leaks.

I have a mental note that unionfs is in the "stuck" state, due to general
agreement that we should implement this functionality at the VFS level, one
reason for which is unionfs's upper-vs-lower coherency problems.

Am I wrong?

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans