SubjectRe: Performance Stats: Kernel patch
Valdis.Kletnieks@vt.edu wrote:

> 2) It arrived here with some line-wrapping damage, most likely to the fact
> that you posted it with Thunderbird. There's a mystic Thunderbird incantation
> to make it not do that, but I have no idea what it is - it's in the list
> archives someplace.

I don't use TBird (seamonkey fan) but I assume the patch can just be
attached rather than inlined. Some mailers are pretty arcane otherwise.

But I do like the idea, but the issue of things which parse
/proc/PID/status hasn't had comments. A good parser would ignore what it
didn't understand, or take everything, not everyone has a good parser. ;-)

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen@tmr.com>