    SubjectRe: Performance Stats: Kernel patch wrote:

    > 2) It arrived here with some line-wrapping damage, most likely to the fact
    > that you posted it with Thunderbird. There's a mystic Thunderbird incantation
    > to make it not do that, but I have no idea what it is - it's in the list
    > archives someplace.

    I don't use TBird (seamonkey fan) but I assume the patch can just be
    attached rather than inlined. Some mailers are pretty arcane otherwise.

    But I do like the idea, but the issue of things which parse
    /proc/PID/status hasn't had comments. A good parser would ignore what it
    didn't understand, or take everything, not everyone has a good parser. ;-)

    Bill Davidsen <>

      Last update: 2007-04-06 23:51    [W:0.037 / U:3.628 seconds]