    Subject[patch 00/20] paravirt_ops updates
    Hi Andi,

    Here's a repost of the paravirt_ops update series I posted the other day.
    Since then, I found a few potential bugs with patching clobbering,
    cleaned up and documented paravirt.h and the patching machinery.

    Overview:

    add-MAINTAINERS.patch
    obvious

    remove-CONFIG_DEBUG_PARAVIRT.patch
    No longer meaningful or needed.

    paravirt-nop.patch
    Clean up nop paravirt_ops functions, mainly to allow the patching
    machinery to easily identify them.

    paravirt-pte-accessors.patch
    Accessors to allow pv_ops to control the content of pagetable entries.

    paravirt-memory-init.patch
    Hook into initial pagetable creation.

    paravirt-fixmap.patch
    Create a fixmap for early paravirt_ops mappings.

    shared-kernel-pmd.patch
    Make the choice of whether the kernel pmd is shared between
    processes or not a runtime selectable flag.

    mm-lifetime-hooks.patch
    Hooks to allow the creation, use and destruction of an mm_struct
    to be followed.

    paravirt-patch-rename-paravirt_patch.patch
    Rename a structure to make its use a bit more clear.

    paravirt-use-offset-site-ids.patch
    Use the offsetof each function pointer in paravirt_ops as the
    basis of its patching identifier.

    paravirt-fix-clobbers.patch
    Fix up various register/use clobber problems. This may be 2.6.21
    material, but I don't think it will materially affect VMI.

    paravirt-patchable-call-wrappers.patch
    Wrap each paravirt_ops call to allow the callsites to be runtime
    patched.

    paravirt-document-paravirt_ops.patch
    Document the paravirt_ops structure itself, the patching
    mechanism, and other cleanups.

    paravirt-patch-machinery.patch
    General patch machinery for use by pv_ops backends to implment
    patching.

    paravirt-flush_tlb_others.patch
    Add a hook for cross-cpu tlb flushing.

    revert-map_pt_hook.patch
    Back out the map_pt_hook change.

    paravirt-kmap_atomic_pte.patch
    Replace map_pt_hook with kmap_atomic_pte.

    cleanup-tsc-sched-clock.patch
    Clean up the tsc-based sched_clock. (I think you already
    have this.)

    paravirt-sched-clock.patch
    Add a hook for sched_clock, so that paravirt_ops backends can
    report unstolen time for use as the scheduler clock.

    apply-to-page-range.patch
    Apply a function to a range of pagetable entries.

    Thanks,