    SubjectRe: [linux-dvb] Re: Critical points about kernel 2.6.21 and pseudo-authorities
    Uwe,

    On Mon, 2007-04-30 at 13:02 +0200, Uwe Bugla wrote:
    > > stupid and utmost hypocritic excuse for bare naked incompatibility, dumbness,
    > > wrong solidarity, kiddishness and technical incompetence.
    > > soap in Andrew Morton's face with this enourmous threat of incompetence,
    > > kiddishness, incompatibility, hypocricy, lies, stigmatisations, stubbornness,
    > > lack of experience, pre-pubertarian behaviour, fascistoid opinion
    > > dictatorship as part of a deep immature anti-democratic and reactionary personality
    > > structure.
    > > > then this is nothing but a gesture full of lies (somehow typical for
    > > this Brazilian fascistoid opinion block head dictator), but it simply shows
    > > does obey to such a stupid reactionary idiot and let his face soap in by
    > > this dirty Brazilian hypocrite instead of giving contributions at least a
    > > is nothing but a real personified ape or disease.
    > betwwen stupid Chehab and me about my almost excellent dst-deselection patch contributions.
    > I swear I never stumbled over such an utomst stubborn, stupid and
    > horrible idiot in my whole year lasting Linux experience, and I
    > thought I could not trust my eyes when I saw what incredible crap work
    > was pushed into mainline by the signature of this
    > incredible and horrible team chief from Brazil.

    what do you want to achieve with these disgusting and annoying ad
    hominem attacks ?

    You disqualify yourself with your outrageous and embarrassing rants. Do
    you really believe that your behaviour is in any way competent, grown up
    and appropriate ?

    Before you accuse others of missing human skills, you might go and check
    your own.

    Welcome to my killfile.

    tglx