SubjectRe: Linux 2.6.21
> My personal experience with bugzilla is that it's very unfriendly to
> reporters. IMHO it's suitable for tracking unresolved problems along with
> debug patches, system information etc., but not for _reporting_ new ones.

What did you find unfriendly?

While I also cannot say I love it I don't find it any less unfriendly
than an email.

Besides the primary point of bug tracking is not to be friendly
to someone, but to (a) fix the bugs and (b) know how many bugs
there for a given release. Any replacement would need to solve
this problem too.

Email does not solve it as far as I can see.

-Andi

  Last update: 2007-04-29 19:43    [W:1.900 / U:0.324 seconds]