    SubjectRe: Linux 2.6.21
    Jeff Garzik wrote:

    >Stephen Clark wrote:
    >

    >>It is laptop that does not have a serial port and I could not couldn't
    >>get the
    >>kernel to boot using a usb serial port so I couldn't get a screen
    >>capture of
    >>the intermittant panic.
    >>

    >If you can write it down with a pen and paper, or manually copy the
    >panic onto another computer (w/ hand and eyes), that would be helpful.
    >
    > Jeff

    Hi Jeff,

    It was with FC7 livecd 6.92 - thought I would just try 6.93 which I see
    has appeared at the mirrors.
    If it still happens I will copy the exception and send it in.

    Steve

    --

    "They that give up essential liberty to obtain temporary safety,
    deserve neither liberty nor safety." (Ben Franklin)

    decreases." (Thomas Jefferson)

      Last update: 2007-04-26 21:51    [W:5.118 / U:0.052 seconds]