    SubjectRe: gtod/clocksource/clockevents documentation
    Hello David,

    > > But, unfortunately, I have some problems with compiling the kernel, as
    > > this patch does not enable CONFIG_GENERIC_TIME, while the patch you
    > > published earlier did.
    > I'm not sure which patch you mean. I tested only in conjunction with
    > updates specific to the at91rm9200.

    To be clear, I also meant the patches for the at91rm9200, where you
    had added 'select GENERIC_TIME', I copied that to my at91sam9261
    I thought adding a clocksource was enough, but I am starting to doubt
    about that now...
    So, I dive into it some deeper tomorrow morning.
    I believe I also have to implement a clockevents implementation
    also... (for GENERIC_CLOCKEVENTS)

    Thanks for your help!

    (If I have something working, I will publish it, maybe you can use it
    also for your work/patch?)

    Kind Regards,

    Remy Böhmer

      Last update: 2007-04-22 20:53    [W:0.021 / U:12.620 seconds]