SubjectRe: InitIO SCSI: Volunteers required
> Once again a pci_get_device conversation isn't all that helpfull at all.
> fortunately in this case I've done a patch to convert this driver to
> proper pci probing in 2004, and I've attached the forward-ported version
> below now that we've actually found some testers that weren't locatable
> back then..
>
> This doesn't change much outside the initialization and irq code, so
> any additional de-crappyfication will hopefully apply ontop.

Can this wait Christoph as it'll clash horribly with all the work I've
done. Once the original changes are checked out by folks who have
volunteered to do that I'll see these get merged in as well.

Alan

  Last update: 2007-04-22 17:13    [W:0.055 / U:0.292 seconds]