SubjectRe: [RFC 0/8] Cpuset aware writeback
On Thu, 19 Apr 2007, Ethan Solomita wrote:

> > Hmmmm.... Sorry. I got distracted and I have sent them to Kame-san who was
> > interested in working on them.
> > I have placed the most recent version at
> > http://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/christoph/cpuset_dirty
> >

> Do you expect any conflicts with the per-bdi dirty throttling patches?

You would have to check that yourself. The need for cpuset aware writeback
is less due to writeback fixes to NFS. The per bdi dirty throttling is
further reducing the need. The role of the cpuset aware writeback is
simply to implement measures to deal with the worst case scenarios.

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans