    SubjectRe: CFS and suspend2: hang in atomic copy

    * Christian Hesse <> wrote:

    > > i took a quick look at suspend2 and it makes some use of yield().
    > > There's a bug in CFS's yield code, i've attached a patch that should
    > > fix it, does it make any difference to the hang?
    > This patch should apply cleanly against what? The second hunk is
    > ignored as it has already been applied. Is this correct?

    hm, i think you might have had one of the earlier CFS patches.

    > But no, it does not change anything. Let me know if you have any other
    > patches to test.

    could you try the -v3 patch i released a few hours ago:

    although probably your suspend2 problem is still not fixed, it's worth a
    try nevertheless. Which suspend2 patch did you apply, and was it against
    -rc6 or -rc7?

      Last update: 2007-04-18 23:19    [W:0.022 / U:5.456 seconds]