SubjectRe: [patch] CFS (Completely Fair Scheduler), v2

* Peter Williams <pwil3058@bigpond.net.au> wrote:

> Can I make a suggestion?
>
> Would it be possible (from now on) to publish changes relevant to the
> previous patch (eventually leading to a series of patches that
> describes the evolution of the new scheduler) so that it's easier for
> us reviewers/critics to see the latest changes. E.g. if import such
> changes into something like quilt (using my gquilt GUI wrapper, of
> course :-)) I can then use meld (or similar) to follow what's going as
> suggestions get folded in and bugs get fixed etc.

the v1 patch is still downloadable so you can do a delta by first
applying the v1 patch to a quilt queue, doing a 'quilt snapshot', then
'quilt pop', add the v2 patch to the series file, do a 'quilt push',
then doing a "quilt diff --snapshot". (I just posted the delta patch in
this thread so you can pick it from there too.)

Ingo