    SubjectRe: ZFS with Linux: An Open Plea
    > And/or why Linux code licensing can't evolve ? Seems when Linux code was
    > licensed noone was thinking about case like interraction with code under
    > license like CDDL so why now it can be corrected and still many people try to
    > think like "anything arond Linux must evolve .. but not Linux" (?)
    > Why this can't be fixes ?

    That's not evolution; it's de-evolution. Linux morphing to some sort of
    mentally-damaged pseudo-proprietary licence would be like switching back
    to a feudal society where 50 was considered unbelievably ancient.

    I'm sure Linus did think very closely about the interaction of his code
    with proprietary licences. He thought about it, snickered for a few
    moments, and made the right decision.

      Last update: 2007-04-17 16:35    [W:0.017 / U:31.304 seconds]